meme?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 15 19:03:12 UTC 2013

I've spotted a number of items lately that would qualify as a snowclone,
perhaps, had they been verbal. Instead, they are graphic. There seems to
be a proliferation of pie charts ("circle graphs", in new school
parlance) that contain comical spurious "information". The common
element is to highlight the frustration with some of the aspects of the
item/activity in question. For example, the latest that just popped up
is "Time spent using Tupperware". After a list of various "storing"
options, more than three quarters of the "pie" is taken up by "Searching
for the right lid". I saw two similar charts yesterday, although I've
already forgotten what their respective subjects were (although it was
not "Tupperware").

     VS-)