Singer/finger

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu May 16 00:47:25 UTC 2013

At my freshman intake at Columbia, I was listened to and told I had
too much "g"-full, or too full "g"s, or some such.  I am I think
still too full, e.g. with "Long Island".  (I'm incapable of
self-reporting for "singer" and "finger".)

Grew up in da Bronx from 0 to 16, then lived in Columbia dormitories,
and at age 20 moved to Boston.

Joel