crowbar Hilton

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 16 15:39:36 UTC 2013

Found this curious metaphor today. Haven't really heard it before,
although I don't have the HDAS on hand and JL might have already caught
it eons ago.

http://goo.gl/aJCJf
> Disclosing taxpayer information is a very serious offense for an IRS
> agent.
> "That's like the one-way ticket to the crowbar Hilton in the IRS,"
> Hackney said.

A quick search reveals more than a handful of similar references.

http://goo.gl/YpdEr

http://goo.gl/IgCeE
> 1. Say hello to the Crowbar Hilton young Mister Wade.
[Same poster on both of those comments.]

http://goo.gl/G1wmo
> Crowbar Hilton....NOT even a good place to visit.
[Some interesting spelling here. "Weather" for "whether" is common, but
spells "paranoia" as "parnioa" twice.]

http://goo.gl/K9rcZ
> Celebutante Checks Out of Crowbar Hilton
[Also being sold through Amazon and other sources. There is an added
irony--the "celebutant" is Paris Hilton.]

http://goo.gl/hWMzw

http://goo.gl/CH3HZ
> o.j. simpson going to crowbar hilton

     VS-)