crowbar Hilton

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 16 20:40:17 UTC 2013

Crowbar Hilton clearly seems to be a more sarcastic (and more recent)
variant of crowbar hotel. But, although crossbar hotel appears to be a
variant, of sorts, I would differentiate between the two. The metaphor
in the "crossbar hotel" seems rather obvious. Compare that with an
off-hand remark in Back to the Future II: "Get used to those bars."
(referring to the playpen of a future outlaw uncle.

But what can one make of "crowbar" in "crowbar hotel"? Safecracker's
paradise? There is only one exit--with a crowbar?

     VS-)