digital divide - origin of the term

Jeff Prucher jprucher at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 24 16:38:00 UTC 2013

Oops, that link won't do anyone any good. I didn't realize that my browser had actually downloaded the file. This is the link from Google's search results:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcommons.lib.niu.edu%2Fbitstream%2F10843%2F13143%2F1%2Fsecondthoughts.pdf&ei=EJafUZyzIsGViQKO5YHABw&usg=AFQjCNE1JKRPMF12km_AWOA2u79mORCIlA&bvm=bv.47008514,d.cGE&cad=rja

Same link, shortened: http://goo.gl/lGNsd

Jeff