digital divide - origin of the term

Fri May 24 22:04:35 UTC 2013

The date on the 1994 Nexis citation may be inaccurate. Here is a link
to an article with the same remarks by Steve Case but the date is
November 8, 1999.

http://business.highbeam.com/1208/article-1G1-57390801/coalition-business-nonprofits-and-government-partner

Here is an ABC News article with the remarks of Case, and it includes
a discussion of a book published in 1999.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=99409&page=1#.UZ_ho9j4KDc