More RE: Antedatings and Etymology of "Robot"

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 26 05:24:32 UTC 2013

LH: <<<Curiously, all memory of the events described above seems to have
disappeared.  Well, it was before my time.>>>
WB:  If you'd just wear Ray-Ban sunglasses, you wouldn't need to be
deneuralized every other week.