Celebrity zombies? Hide the kids

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 1 15:38:36 UTC 2013

Are there any WOTY candidates already that involve zombies? I've been
thinking that "zombie apocalypse" had hit the mainstream some time ago,
but certainly this year has seen a serious uptick. And it may have
reached that critical point now.

Yesterday, I got an email from a car dealership, titled, "XXX, build
your car for the zombie apocalypse!" The ad is here http://goo.gl/VELIYx
but it does not contain the catch phrase. It does have a bonus, however:
"survivalist" for "zombie apocalypse survivor" (but limited to those who
want to do it in a Hyundai).

     VS-)