Req Baltimore Sun 1970 - Quote: never lose a chance of missing an opportunity

Fri Nov 1 15:41:16 UTC 2013

George Bernard Shaw and Abba Eban have both been credited with a
memorable remark about missed opportunities.  Perhaps a list member
with access to the ProQuest database containing the Baltimore Sun in
1970 would be willing to help me. Details of the PDF request are
below.

Here are three versions of the expression which was applied to a
person, country or organization (there are many other versions):

1) never missed an occasion of losing an opportunity
2) never missed a chance of missing an opportunity
3) never lose a chance of missing an opportunity

Fred's Yale Book of Quotations has two valuable citations: an
attribution to Shaw in 1963 and a quote from Eban in 1988.

I have partial information from a database match suggesting that Abba
Eban used the expression in 1970. If someone could send me the PDF of
the article and the PDF of the page containing the article that would
be very helpful.

Newspaper: The Sun (The Baltimore Sun)