Johnson's Dictionary and bang, budge, fuss, gambler, shabby, and touchy

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Nov 8 15:55:09 UTC 2013

A correspondent on the list named below asks the question given
below.  If you can reply to the C18-L list, please do so and also
copy ADS-L.  Otherwise, I will pass on any replies.

Joel