At last, "that"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Nov 13 03:55:38 UTC 2013

I deliberately chose to put "that" last to emphasize that it was the
species name I didn't think to look up.  But it's not OK for me in
casual speech.  Just the opposite of hw gray's English friend, but I
guess that's what for we fought the Revolution.

(I assume hw will notice, and understand, the inversion in my last
sentence above.)

Joel