"will have" = "must have; did"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 20 15:33:17 UTC 2013

"John," the full statement asserts that both the Germans in Namibia and the
British elsewhere killed many Africans. So "would have died" isn't a
possibility. "Must have died" or simply "died" is what he means.

It's just the Brits at it again corrupting our mother tongue.

JL