antedating _six-feet under_

Wed Nov 20 19:37:36 UTC 2013

FYI: The Unz database has extensive coverage of Collier’s magazine,
but when I searched I could not find the match that is present in
Google Books for "six feet under ground". I thought there might be a
problem with the OCR, but browsing the issues I discovered that the
database omits all issues from January 1931. In general Unz does not
always have full runs of periodicals.
Garson