"camera-mounted drone"?

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 25 04:41:38 UTC 2013

Yeah, that isn't how I would've put it, but I can see where the author was coming from—a drone with a camera mounted on it. It's awkward but I can certainly see where the author was going with it, even though I would've phrased it differently.

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA