eVitation

David Barnhart dbarnhart at HIGHLANDS.COM
Thu Nov 28 11:33:05 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Happy Thanksgiving!  And, Happy Hanukkah.  I received just yesterday and
invitation to a reception at the Annual Meeting of the Friends of the
Poughkeepsie Public Library.  In the "from box" of the e-mailed announcement
was the word _eVitation_.  I haven't found much evidence of it yet.

Since mankind will be extinct by the next go-round for _Thanksgivukkah_,
perhaps it might qualify for "least likely to succeed" in the WOTY
deliberations.

Regards,

David

Barnhart at highlands.com