Ben Zimmer in Wall Street Journal

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 6 20:02:26 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Cohen, Gerald Leonard wrote:

> I just noticed that Ben Zimmer has a column in the Wall Street Journal (Sat./Sun.,
> Oct. 5-6, Review Section, p. C6, col. 1): "As Planes Dived, 'Death Spiral' Soared."
> A sub-heading adds: "By the Late 1920s, the Phrase Was Picked Up By European
> Figure-Skaters."
>
> Nice going, Ben.

Thanks, Jerry. I've been writing a weekly column for the WSJ on words
in the news for a few months now. I'm keeping an archive on my
website, with links to the columns:

http://benzimmer.com/wall-street-journal/

For columns that are paywalled (including the latest on "death
spiral"), I include links to Google+ posts that allow non-subscribers
to get through the paywall. (One can also Google on the column titles
to get through.)

--bgz

--
Ben Zimmer