"Debt ceiling deniers" -- POTY?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 11 17:19:41 UTC 2013

Meh... "X deniers" is a productive formula, especially with the current
Republican crop. The most commn are Holocaust deniers and climate change
deniers (or variation on that theme) but there are plenty more. Now, if
you told me of coming Obamacarepocalypse, I'd consider it for "most
unnecessary".

http://goo.gl/rHHfSw
> As with most things in life, it makes sense to worry about yourself
> first before turning your attention to others. So take the following
> steps to ensure you’re ready for the Obamacarepocalypse.

The phrasal version a quick search dated to at least 2010, but there are
a couple thousand hits today:

http://goo.gl/mvA1KU
BREAKING NEWS: Billions Survive ObamaCare Apocalypse
March 29, 2010 8:49 PM

We know it can't be much older than that.

VS-)