"Debt ceiling deniers" -- POTY?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 11 18:14:57 UTC 2013

A POTY "phrase of the year" that is truly potty is "shut down the government" spoken by elected house representative.  This has got to be a gruesome first as spoken by teaparty repugnantcans.  I've seen it written that they are the new Tea-liban.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk