tent-pissing follow-up

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 14 15:53:39 UTC 2013

Remember the Gay Nineties? Of course not. But my grandmother told me how
difficult and disagreeable it could be to cross the street in New York
City, especially if you were a female in one of those dresses.

Movies leave this out.

JL