WOTY suggestion

Wed Oct 23 21:51:50 UTC 2013

Neal Whitman wrote:

> Possibly of interest: http://www.visualthesaurus.com/cm/dictionary/remakes-reboots-and-reimaginings/

Great article. I like the your use of rollback.

The terms branching and forking are used in the domain of software
development projects and repositories. Maybe the Sean Connery James
Bond film "Never Say Never Again" was a fork. I do not know how much
it differed from "Thunderball":

[Begin excerpt from Wikipedia: Never Say Never Again]
Never Say Never Again is a 1983 spy film based on the James Bond novel
Thunderball, which was previously adapted in 1965 under that name.
Unlike the majority of Bond films, Never Say Never Again was not
produced by Eon Productions, but by an independent production company,
one of whose members was Kevin McClory, one of the original writers of
the Thunderball storyline with Ian Fleming and Jack Whittingham.
[End excerpt]

Garson