OT: Re: "mnemonic possession"

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Fri Oct 25 14:33:46 UTC 2013

As a former bio minor, I never used the King Philip phrase, and it never
would have worked for me because it's so  nonsensiscal. It would have
been much easier for me to just memorize the sequence of letters (which
is what I did). At least the mnemonic for the visible light spectrum -
Roy G. Biv - makes some sort of sense (a fake name). (Thanks to Arnold
for clarifying what the King Philip phrase was: I was clueless!)

---Amy West