"Moby sex"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 29 13:58:18 UTC 2013

I think they had "lots of" sex, not "big" sex.

"Big sale" and "big scandal" are idiomatic to me, but "big sex" is not.

Cf. the increasing tendency to confuse "amount" with "number":  "There was
a huge amount of people having sex."

JL