Graffito: "To Be Is To Do" "To Do Is To Be" "Do Be Do Be Do"

Mon Sep 16 21:25:10 UTC 2013

DAD: Thanks for pointing to Strangers in the Night. I listened to a
youtube version and at the end I heard something that differed
slightly from the canonical rendition in the joke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlSbSKNk9f0

do de do be do
do do do de dah

I might be mishearing the syllables, or Sinatra might sing different
strings of syllables at different times (or for different songs). Of
course, the joke creators/tellers probably did not examine
Harmonographs.   Garson