Quote: Let=?windows-1252?Q?=92s_?=all go to see Miss Hepburn and hear her run the gamut of emotions from A to B! (Jan 6, 1934)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 27 19:38:11 UTC 2013

I have a simpler question: why is the collective form of emotions a gamut,
and how old is that connection?

DanG