crazy X-adj

Mon Sep 30 01:40:25 UTC 2013

I hadn't seen those commercials, but it seems like wordplay. FWIW, I just caught the first 30 minutes of "Deeds" (Adam Sandler) and while I wasn't paying attention, I think Sandler's character uses "wicked" like that.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos