Toad pinger

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Apr 6 15:00:01 UTC 2014

I note two later-emerging "facts" that confirm my prior, and
copyrighted, (seven-percent?) solution:

1.  MA370 took a path to avoid Indonesian radar.  That presumably
included flying low, unfortunately within range of the
extraordinarily large tongue.

2.   One CNN commentator called the U.S. device the  " 'bigger toad'
pinger ".  Clearly meaning the animal more formally unknown as the
"Giant Toad of the South Indian Ocean."

("MA370" was, I must confess, not an intentional disguising but a
careless error.  From thinking, "How else would "Malaysia Airlines"
be abbreviated?")

Joel