Not separating the geep from the shoats (and the OED)

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 8 04:49:05 UTC 2014

At 4/7/2014 05:41 PM, Wilson Gray wrote:

> Is there still a "shoat" connected to swine?

I was thinking the same.

"We are opposed to hog hunters that show no respect for the hog and hunt
with the bull dogs loose or too many dogs loose that kill pigs, maim sows
and shoats and eventually get their dogs cut to pieces by a tough old boar."

http://agrilife.org/texnatwildlife/feral-hogs/the-wild-boar-conservation-association/

Eric