Quote: fool born every minute (antedating earliest variant) (1806) (attrib P. T. Barnum 1890)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 12 15:43:17 UTC 2014

Am too lazy to check the source, but I recall a cite in HDAS from the early
20th C. (or maybe the 1890s) that says, "There's a sucker born every
minute, and they never die."

JL