When does the OED3 think "Hamlet" was written?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Apr 25 14:04:51 UTC 2014

I withdraw any implication of error in the OED3.  It does, however,
seem I'm sort-of right in my supposition about Shakespeare -- he, or
someone else, took a year to write, or to publish, something
considerably different for the ending of Act V, Scene II.  (This is
written from complete ignorance of the history of the various early
editions ... as was evident from my original question.)

Joel