Google Books no longer sorting by "Custom range" of date?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 2 22:38:45 UTC 2014

while I've been using the same link for years now, it no longer provides
accurate information. Most hits returned with restricted range mostly
gives titles outside that range, particularly recent browsable items,
but also a lot of older items that also don't correspond in language. GB
is still usable for initial search, but it's no longer the same tool
that it was 3-4 years ago, which is why you don't see many items from me
any more. Most of my old research is no longer verifiable. I have
several files with partial links that can no longer be updated because
GB is broken

     VS-)