"Even his name means wanker."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 14 15:09:49 UTC 2014

The book is no longer in front of me (don't know why), but "beauteous
niggard" may not be filthy enough to mention.

Indeed, it was Heraclitus (even his name reeks of porn) who said, "You
can't read  Wanker's fourth sonnet the same way once."

I stand corrected.

JL