QOTD

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 18 12:18:33 UTC 2014

And if you can believe Book TV, he was a big success in office.

We were in Iceland during his tenure. The opinion we heard was that Gnarr
was just what the place needed after being bankrupted (they say) by the
self-styled "Investment Vikings."

Go figure. Anyway, his name is Jon.

JL