Rogeting

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Aug 18 16:44:01 UTC 2014

Somehow, with the illustration in the fore, so to speak, I can't help
thinking that this is an error for "rogering".

P.S.  I'm surprised the cited article didn't say, as I infer, that
plagiarism was the root.  No need to look for synonyms for "powerful
personalized services" if you haven't already seen it written somewhere.

Joel