slight antedating: "million-dollar wound" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Aug 18 16:54:05 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I see he uses the phrase in quote marks -- possibly indicating that he is repeating it from someplace he heard or read it??