Quote family: The works Shakespeare were not written by Shakspeare but by another man of the same name

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 12:47:57 UTC 2014

Just last night we watched a TV documentary (on "American Heroes Channel")
arguing that Christopher Columbus was actually a different man with the
same name.

JL