Precise Citation for Major Antedating of Euphemistic Sense of "Make Love"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 24 13:37:17 UTC 2014

NBC-TV movie, *War Stories* (2003) : “I lack your European _je ne sais
quois, … your hinky dinky parlez-vous_.”

Transmitted in the clear. Check manual if your Enigma clone self-encrypts.

JL