From Adult Swim's "Black Jesus" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Aug 25 15:46:43 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

This was in use as far back as 1981 at the Univ of Tn, Knoxville.

(Not that I ever had any reason to use the term myself, you understand -- it was friends who said it.  Yeah, that's it.)