North and south for humans and game

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 30 11:55:31 UTC 2014

Newspersons have been saying similar things for several years, often in
regard to numbers: "The population of Mars is now north of 350, but of
Venus, south of 107."

Far more colorful than "more" or less" or "higher" or "lower."

It makes you want to hear more news.

JL