[Ads-l] foment

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 22:46:15 UTC 2014

Well, def. 1 is out because "ties" aren't "material or physical."

And the note that 2 is often used "in a bad way" seems to indicate that
positive exx. are now quite rare - as Dan suggests.

Which means that even if "fomenting" positive relations isn't brand-new,
it's still pretty weird outside of tomorrow's Inglish.

JL