[Ads-l] inplausible

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Fri Dec 12 02:06:17 UTC 2014

Ben is almost certainly correct, because, among the internet crowd I hang out with, the Simpsons is often a source of ironic commentary. For example, Ms. Lovejoy's 'Won't somebody please think of the children...'

And many more...
Thanks, I haven't watched enough Simpsons to collect all the buzzwords.

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.