[Ads-l] Antedating of "bunyip"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 19 19:49:12 UTC 2014

The only context that I've seen it has always been the same as the
Jackalope, except for the early platypus references that I was vaguely
aware of. When I talked to Australian friends about the jackalope, they
all insisted that it's the same as the bunyip. The young these days!
(and for the past 30 years...)

VS-)