[Ads-l] Babe Ruth Quote (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue Dec 30 16:34:34 UTC 2014

An entry on the quotation about remuneration ascribed to Babe Ruth is
now available on the Quote Investigator website. This topic was
discussed back in June 2013 and more recently in November 2014.

The entry incorporates cites I found back in 2013 and the more recent
information uncovered by Bill Mullins and Stephen Goranson. Barry
Popik laid the groundwork with a valuable entry. Multiple ADS
participants are acknowledged.

Anyway, I Had a Better Year Than He Did
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/12/28/better-year/

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2013-June/127439.html