"the 12th man" redux

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Sat Feb 1 15:22:16 UTC 2014

According to a Seattle TV station, last week a Washington couple whose
surname is Mann named their baby daughter Cydnee Leigh 12th.

http://bit.ly/1fqCFis

_______

Word of the week:  Trebuchet. http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com

Nancy Friedman