childfree

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 3 21:50:48 UTC 2014

CVs are supposed to be pithy. "Childfree," however, might sound a little
too new and aggressive for some employers.  Even "Childless by choice"
sounds more aggressive than a simple "No children."

But a biographical article isn't supposed to be quite as pithy as a CV.

JL