shelter in place

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 5 02:47:59 UTC 2014

During the hunt for Tsarnaev brothers (all the way up to the younger one
being caught), the boston media was very careful in pointing out
specifically that the Boston and State Police orders were "shelter in
place" and not something else. After the events, the whole thing was
forgotten in about a week. In some libertarian circles, the distinction
was either lost or ignored, as they were stewing over individual rights
"violations".

     VS-)