much

Fri Feb 7 00:51:57 UTC 2014

Googling on "I don't much" yields Charles Dodgson writing Alice as saying, "I don't much care where--," but it feels marked to me.

"I don't much drink" and "I don't much eat" gets so few hits, they could be considered anomalies. "I don't much do" also gets a mere 86 raw hits.

FWIW
Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos