Q: "The Record", New Jersey, 2012

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Feb 9 21:58:19 UTC 2014

Thanks, Ben & Dave.  I was at the northjersey site, but didn't find
what I was looking for.  Which is an alleged story by Joan Verdon
(03/05/2012). "A hike back in time to era of silent film". The
Record. p. L-6.   As cited by Wikipedia ("Cliffhanger") and two
others.  I had searched for perils + pauline and for "pearl white".
Today I searched for "verdon", and found nothing for that date.

I've sent email to Verdon, and am waiting.

Joel