Changes to Google News Archive and search

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 13 02:18:47 UTC 2014

Irrespectively of what the project may cost them or bring in ad sales,
News Search and News Archive would have been far more beneficial to /us/
if they simply return them to where they were about 18-24 months ago.
And Google Books seems to be completely broken, despite a positive legal
outcome.

     VS-)