Quote: I choose a lazy person to do a hard job (Attributed to Bill Gates) (Congressional Record Help Request)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 13 17:26:25 UTC 2014

I'm simply disputing the notion that "lazy" carries the intended - no, the
necessary -contextual meaning, regardless of who said it, or in what
language.

Would Moltke or Gates or any other administrator assign such
responsibilities to a truly "lazy" person?  Organizational efficiency and
laziness may be compatible to some extent, but if I were looking to
streamline an operation, I wouldn't say, "Send me a lazy guy!"

JL