Quote: I choose a lazy person to do a hard job (Attributed to Bill Gates) (Congressional Record Help Request)

Sat Feb 15 00:39:46 UTC 2014

Here are the year and month for the citation with the attribution to
Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord.

Journal: Review of Military Literature: The Command and General Staff
School Quarterly
Year: 1933
Month: September
Volume: 13
Number 50
Quote Page: 23 and 24
Published Quarterly by The Command and General Staff School Library,
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.